Kellogg Executive School of Education
James L. Allen Center
2169 Campus Drive
Evanston, IL 60208
All-Inclusive Program Fee Includes:
• Lodging and Accommodations at the James L. Allen Center (click to view) • Program Tuition • Text Books and Educational Materials • Meals, Beverages, Snacks and Social Hours at the James L Allen Center • Access to the Sports Pavilion Aquatics Center (SPAC)
THE PHYSICIAN CEO 2022 PROGRAM
• Module 1 – February 5 – 9, 2022
• Module 2 – April 2 – 6, 2022
• Module 3 – June 18 – 22, 2022
• Module 4 – September 10 – 14, 2022
* * *
Program Consists of All 4 Modules
2022 COURSE WEBSITE
The 2022 Course Website Opens January 2022
The PHYSICIAN CEO™ program is held exclusively at the James L. Allen Center for Executive Development at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University campus in Evanston, Illinois which also serves as home to Kellogg’s Executive MBA Program. Evanston, just minutes north of Chicago, is a vibrant city with a booming cultural and entertainment scene and an array of restaurants, boutiques, galleries and theaters. Gorgeous beaches and lakefront parks are just steps away.
Guy M. Kezirian, MD, MBA, FACS
Cell Phone +1-602-300-8080
Thomas M. Turmell
Course Logistics, Arrivals, Departures, Scheduling, Materials, etc…
Program Enrollment, Tuition, Special Requests, etc…
2022 PARTICIPANT EMAIL FORUM
Link Provided January 2022
AIRPORT & GROUND TRANSPORTATION
Two major airports service the Chicago metropolitan area.
Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) – Connects to most US cities and international destinations. It is approximately 35 minutes (17 miles) from the Allen Center.
Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) – Offers mostly domestic connections and is approximately 50 minutes (25 miles) for the Allen Center.
Uber, Taxi, Shuttle, Limo etc… are all available at both airports.